If you are planning to relocate to Spain there are several things you need to put into consideration. There is the NIE number and residencia you would, which we can help you with. There is the padron, which is the address you would need to be registered on in the local townhall. Also if you need a removal company from European country to Spain, we will put you into touch with some company.